Friday July 13 2018
- The Fireside Lounge 6:00pm – 9:00pm 2nd Friday Artwalk
- INKBLOT GALLERY 6pm – 9pm Enjoy Your Delicious Moments
- Alameda Island Brewing Company 6:00 pm – 9:00 pm Artwork by Erin Crociani
- Studio 23 7:00 – 9:30 100 under 100 Second Friday
- Frank Bette Center for the Arts 7 pm – 9 pm Patterns, Prose, and Poetry
- 3Dot Art Gallery 6:30 pm – 11:00 pm Big Cat Art Show Fundraiser
1453 Webster Street Local Artist Love
933 Central Ave, B, Alameda Over 20 artists will be showing their artwork on pizza boxes! Come out to this super fun and delicious show… all proceeds will benefit Alameda Food Bank and Meals on Wheels.
1716 Park Street
2309 Encinal Ave, Alameda The Annual Affordable Art Show
1601 Paru Street, Alameda
2309A Encinal Ave, Alameda Support wildcat rescue with your art purchase
Get the Second Friday Calendar delivered to your inbox each month.
Friday Art Walk is a community effort in Alameda and Jingletown. We are organized by several groups and individuals. Wes and Jess run this website and also run the Alameda Artists Meetup and Facebook Group, The Alameda Summer Art Fair and Studio 23 Gallery. Ypu can learn more about the 2nd Friday organization here.