How To Get Involved.
Support your community! Â Support local businesses. Support local art!
Being a part of 2nd Friday is easy! Any local business in Alameda or Jingletown can participate.
- Hang the lovely 2nd Friday sign up in your establishment, preferabaly your storefront window.
- Be open for 2nd Friday between the hours of 6-9pm. Â Some places stay open later and manyÂ open earlier!
It s really that easy. Â Â
Other ways to participate:Â
- Create a 2nd Friday Special. Â Example: Buy one ice cream get two, 10% off drinks.
- Create a unique 2nd Friday appetizer or cocktail. 2nd Fri Mai Tai, 2nd Fritini s
- Register to be listedÂ on the website.Â (Coming Soon)
- RegisterÂ to be listed on the printed map. (Coming Soon)
We are working hard to get 2nd Fridays happening for you, for us and for our community! Â Keep posted! More information coming soon!
Get on the Map
To be included on the website map you must do the following:
- Register and add your location to the website.
- Agree to be open from 6-9PM on Second Friday.
- To appear on the calendar you must enterÂ events!
The next Art Walk map will be printedÂ in September.
The deadline to be on the printed map is AugustÂ 19th, 2016. We are currently planning on printing 5,000 – 12,000 maps for Summer 2016 depending on the level of participation. There is a small fee to be included on the printed map – this helps pay for the printing and marketing costs.
Website is currently under construction