Your business can participate in the Second Friday Art Walk as long as you are in the immediate Alameda Area.
Download/Print the official 2nd Friday Participation Kit.
This includes the entire island of Alameda and the Jingletown arts district.
Galleries stay open late on the second Friday of each month. We encourage other local businesses to also take part in the event, stay open and help support the arts in the east bay.
The Second Friday Artwalk is meant to enhance the cultural identity of our community by encouraging the support of our local artists.
It is free to be listed on FridayArtWalk.com. When you register and add your location and list your events, you will automatically be added to the website map and calendar as soon as your location is approved.
To be included on the website map you must do the following:
- Add your approved location to the website.
- Agree to be open from 6-9PM on Second Friday.
- Display the Second Friday Flyer in your location.
- To appear on the website event listings you must have an event added for the current month.
Also very important!
Please be an active 2nd Friday participant by doing one or more of the following.
- Show local artwork.
- Have a 2nd Friday specials and/or discounts.
- Open 6-9PM every 2nd Friday.