Your business can participate in the Second Friday Artwalk as long as you are in the immediate Alameda Area.
This includes the entire island of Alameda and the Jingletown arts district.
The galleries stay open late on the second Friday of each month. We encourage other local businesses to also take part in the event, stay open and help support the arts in the east bay.
The Second Friday Artwalk is meant to enhance the cultural identity of our community by encouraging the support of our local artists.
It is free to be listed on FridayArtWalk.com. When you register and add your location and events, you will automatically be added to the website map and calendar as soon as your location is approved.
To be included on the website map you must do the following:
- Add your approved location to the website.
- Agree to be open from 6-9PM on Second Friday.
- Display the Second Friday Flyer in your location.
- Display the Second Friday Maps in your location.
- To appear on the website event calendar you must have an event added for the current month.
Also very important!
Please be an active 2nd Friday participant by doing one or more of the following.
- Show local artwork.
- Have a 2nd Friday specials and/or discounts.
- Host 2nd Friday events.
The next Art Walk map will be printed TBA.
Don’t worry, maps will be printed again shortly!
In order to be included on the printed map, you must do the above, as well as:
- Pay the participation fee for your location.
- Have events added for September, October, November, etc. (TBA is OK)