Live Stream Virtual Art Walk on 2nd Friday, 7PM
- We will be airing the 2nd Friday Virtual Art Walk right here at 7PM http://fridayartwalk.com & https://www.facebook.com/2ndFridayArt
- Please bear with us. This is new to us too. We will be working out bugs and quirks together.
- On slower connections the video may appear a bit choppy.
- You can also view the videos without zoom too. Skip zoom, go straight to the videos!
- Email [email protected] if you have any questions or comments.
- ZOOM ID:777-723-2323
- Get Ready for The Virtual 2nd Friday Art Walk! Download Zoom!
What to expect: (In a perfect world)
We will be showing a mix videos featuring local east bay area artists and galleries. Artists will include DJs, Musicians, Poets, Writers, Visual Artists, Dancers, Performers and more. While videos play all zoom participants will be put on mute. We will unmute during intermission. Intermissions will be held throughout the hour and last for 3-5 minutes. That is a good time to say hi, chit-chat, grab a drink, etc. At the end of the show we will have a wrap up that lasts for about 10 minutes.
Rough Schedule of Events:
Video Playlist (Audience On Mute)
Intermission (3-5 min) (Open Chat)
Video Playlist (Audience On Mute)
Wrap-up.(5-10 min) (Open Chat)
How To Contact The Artist
We have encouraged participants (Those who have submitted video) to add their contact information to the FridayArtWalk.com homepage. http://fridayartwalk.com/
For artist’s showing under a particular gallery, visit that gallery website. Galleries are responsible for providing information about their own artists.
Who Can Participate?
Galleries, spoken word, writers, poets, visual artists, musicians, dancers, performers, etc.
We would like local artists, studios and galleries to provide short art related videos to play during the live stream event. This is strictly for local art related businesses and individual artists.
Follow Instructions to Participate:
1. Create a short 1 to 5 minute video (max 5 minute) that is relating to art.
2. Upload your video to Youtube.
3. Email your Youtube video link to [email protected] subject line=”Virtual Art Walk Video”.
4. Include your name and website url and/or handle in the email.
Galleries are encouraged to take video of their current shows & artists.
Individual artists can talk about their work, do a live demo or simply show their latest pieces.
Keep it simple. We are going to do a test run on May 1st.
We will do our best to include every entry on May 8th. Please have your Youtube url to us by no later than May 6th. Any videos not able to be played on May 8th will automatically roll over to the following 2nd Friday. This is in beta, so there will be bugs to work out, bear with us as we nativate these new waters.
If you want to be included please post your video to YouTube and send your YouTube link to [email protected] subject line=”Virtual Art Walk Video”
Individual Artist Video Example:
This is just one quick example of what the video can be like. Feel free to be creative. Please remember to keep videos short, 1-5 minutes is plenty.
Gallery Video Example: This is just one quick example of what the video can be like. Feel free to be creative. Please remember to keep videos short, 1-5 minutes is plenty.
BRUSH PODCAST: https://www.facebook.com/brushpodcast
Interviews with local bay area artists.